Shopify vs Shopify Plus
Shopify vs Shopify Plus-What’s the Difference?
Shopify is quite popular today and is discussed quite frequently online to various degrees. Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms today and has helped millions of people online create an online eCommerce business or dropshipping business.
There are a large variety of eCommerce platforms to choose from today, some free (woocommerce-but you pay for hosting and additional features) and most NOT free.
Today we are going to describe to you the pros and cons about the popular eCommerce platform in this Shopify vs Shopify Plus article.
Let’s Talk About Shopify:
Shopify has plans as low as $29 per month. Plans on the platform are paid monthly and range in price from $29 per month up to $299 per month for the Advanced Shopify plan.
The basic Shopify shopping platform allows you a variety of features. It includes online eCommerce website and blog feature just as all other plans offer.
Unlimited Product Listings:
All of the platform versions offer the following as listed below:
- Unlimited product listings (List as many products for sale as you like)
- 24/7 customer support and assistance
- Sell on multiple sales channels and marketplaces (these vary depending on the country)
- Free SSL certificates for added peace of mind and security for visitors
- Ability to create discount codes for your products
- Abandoned cart recovery for those visitors that leave before completing their purchase
- Creation of manual orders
Compare Shopify Shipping Features
All Shopify plans include the following Shopify shipping features and options.
- Shipping discounts – these vary depending on the third party shipping that you use. Discounts from 64% upto 74% depending on your plan.
- The ability to print shipping labels
- Fraud analysis for your transactions and risk level of customer